TOP OF THE MORNING!

The only reason this is considered top of the morning is because I've scheduled it to be so. If I posted my morning it would be in...






The only reason this is considered top of the morning is because I've scheduled it to be so. If I posted my morning it would be in the middle of the afternoon.  But I wanted to give you a glimpse of my morning and talk about two of my resolutions.

This mug of oatmeal is a representation of my diet plans for the year 2k14. I picked up a big container of old fashion oats in order to replace the sugar packed instant version. The first day I tried them was actually a hot mess. I went by the stove top instruction and it was not good. The oats didn't cook all the way so I tried heating up water like they do at Starbucks -- NO. It eventually came out right and I enjoyed this serving sooooo much.  I know I've got to try out so many new things this year that wont be too tasty at first but I've got to keep at it.

The new layout is also a part of the new year. First off, I hope you guys like the new Roses are Red homepage. I've decided to incorporate the Roses part of the blog. I didn't want something cheesy or boring. I came across this print and thought "This is pretty trippy," which meant it was a perfect fit. Also my social network links on the side match the header so feel free to give them a click. But the layout is a representation to do more, try something different, and evolve the blog so you guys enjoy it more.

Thank you guys for reading for all this time and welcome to those who are just joining us here!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

1 comments