RETRO LUNCH DATE

Jacket: Thrifted - Jeans: XXI - Shoes: Nine West - Bag: H&M  Today my friend Caitlyn called me up for a coffee shop lunch date bef...


Jacket: Thrifted - Jeans: XXI - Shoes: Nine West - Bag: H&M 

Today my friend Caitlyn called me up for a coffee shop lunch date before she headed to work. I planned on spending the day in bed but took the opportunity to get up and out. I decided to put some pep in my step and put on these Nine West sling backs. I bought them for a one time purpose for an event because I didn't have an updated nude shoe. Surprisingly they went well with this look and weren't a pain to walk in. 

The place we ate at was Portfolio. A cute and very popular coffee house in my city. It actually has the titled of number one in LB. They had a total makeover since the last time I've been and the vibe was nice. After chowing down on paninis we ventured down "Retro Row" to walk it all off.

Hopefully your day is going great!


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 comments