Ice Cream & Boyfriend Jeans

Top: Thrifted - Jeans: Bullethead  - Sandals: XII - Hat: Gifted - Sunglasses: Beachside Boutique  On Le Boy: Top: XXI Men...


Top: Thrifted - Jeans: Bullethead  - Sandals: XII - Hat: Gifted - Sunglasses: Beachside Boutique
 On Le Boy: Top: XXI Mens - Jeans: Levi - Watch: Nixon - Sneakers (not seen): Jordan's

There is someone who has not made a cameo on the blog in a while! Yesterday Le Boy and I went and got some ice cream to cool in the 80 + degree weather her in LA. I got a simple vanilla ice cream cone while he opted for a Oreo Blizzard. You can't go wrong with DQ!

The funny thing about these jeans are that they are literally boyfriend jeans BUT not in the way you think. I thrifted these jeans almost a year ago because I was really into the style. A few days later him and I are together and he sees the jeans laying around my room and goes "Did I leave my jeans here?" And fresh off my thrifting high I give that a laugh and say no those are mine. It turns out he has the exact pair of jeans. Since then whenever I wear these jeans we get an instant laugh. He's since grown out of his so we haven't had any mix ups. The dork in me wishes he still had them to have a corny moment of wearing the same pants (which we did accidentally in high school when maroon skinnies were popular for both guys and girls).

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

4 comments