Ashtray & Sun Rays

Top & Bottoms: Thrifted - Shoes: XXI - Shades: Some Beachside Boutique   And again with the lyrical title, this ti...

Top & Bottoms: Thrifted - Shoes: XXI - Shades: Some Beachside Boutique  

And again with the lyrical title, this time with a little twist. And before you judge... yes I am a Miley Fan despite her transition into her recent behavioral changes. She's a cutie and I don't care.  These pants have been a bit of an dilemma for me since I first got them. Which was actually got last summer during a big thrifting obsession. I envisioned wearing something like you see now but had a problem with the size around the waste. After months of putting it off I grabbed a bobby pin and told myself "Today was the day, they go out into the outside world!" What do you think? 


XX
Happy Styling


You Might Also Like

1 comments