White Nights

Shirt/Dress: Designed by Myself - Watch: Gifted - Sandals: XXI  So the Oh Land song was not in my head when I decid...





Shirt/Dress: Designed by Myself - Watch: Gifted - Sandals: XXI 

So the Oh Land song was not in my head when I decided to shoot this outfit against the light of my window. However, as I am editing them and posting this its on repeat and its definitely the mood I was in while taking them.  

This white piece is something I designed some time ago and named the "Shirt Dress." It was originally supposed to be a structured tank  but came out too long. Making lemonade out of lemons I've worn it always worn it tucked into my bottoms.  And  for a while it was just sitting in my closet because it frustrated me. And now its become a favorite. Very A Wang if you as me.  I wore it yesterday with these sandals and my equal in length trench/parka. Any suggestions on how I should wear it next are welcome.


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

1 comments