Fire Engine Red

Glasses: Ebay - Rings: F21  Dress: Made by Me Sneakers: H&M That is exactly what this dress makes me think of...

Glasses: Ebay - Rings: F21
 Dress: Made by Me


Sneakers: H&M

That is exactly what this dress makes me think of. That and my favorite tube of red lipstick. I think a little red dress is something every girl needs as well. I don't wear red much so this dress is always catch the eye of those around me because they never see me in it. I can do a nice burgundy or wine color but red, red is rare.

Anywho, this was what I wore today to work and to run errands. It was pretty hot today and I wanted something light and comfy (hence the sneakers). I'm headed to an release party for my campus magazine. As Art Assistant I have to show up early so I'm off to throw on something more glamours on my feet.

XX
Happy Styling



You Might Also Like

5 comments