Labor Day... Or Lack There Of!

My beach essentials: Bali Mango Body Lotion & Sunnies (the color depending on the beach attire)  Two Piece: Target - Glasses: Eba...


My beach essentials: Bali Mango Body Lotion & Sunnies (the color depending on the beach attire)
 Two Piece: Target - Glasses: Ebay 

So in honor of Labor Day my roommates and I headed out to the beach to get some sun and play in the water (but not before being warned of "sand animals" and shallow dweling jellyfish on a quick phone call with Le Boyfriend). Little did we know when we arrived the beach would be flooded with tens of people and their families.

Although the beach was crowded we ended up enjoying some boogie boarding and drinks in the sand. The drinks are actually by a brand is called Coco Breve. They make these amazing alcohol-infused coconut waters. One I enjoy in particular is the Mango Citrus because of my taste for fruity flavors.

Hopefully your day off was fun and you were able to spend it surrounded by friends.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

2 comments