White Balance

Top: Lush - Jeans: Wet Seal - Shoes: H&M - Necklaces: F21 - Rings: F21 - Watch: Gift from Le Boy  Getting back to lovi...



Top: Lush - Jeans: Wet Seal - Shoes: H&M - Necklaces: F21 - Rings: F21 - Watch: Gift from Le Boy 

Getting back to loving this blog again. School has kept me away and so has being lazy during the first few weeks of summer vacation. More to come because I am getting into the mood of looking at my closet and picking out outfit. We have all had these moments right?

Any who I'm also currently doing a weekly segment on an online website called Zuri Mayhem. Its ran by a girl  named D'ana Nunez based in Florida working on her way in the fashion world. So it makes me honored to be  apart of the Zuri Mayhem team. Check it out the site: ZuriMayhem.com 



XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

3 comments