21 Means Something Don't You Know

Wednesday was my 21st birthday and I celebrated with friends. I was woken up to decorations and presents from my roommates. We went to brea...

Wednesday was my 21st birthday and I celebrated with friends. I was woken up to decorations and presents from my roommates. We went to breakfast and the beach (one of my favorite places to be). Later on we went for ice cream. 




I decided to have a little get together with a few friends. Which meant I had a lot of things to take care of...






 I am in love with England and it's culture and would love to move there someday. So I was speechless when they brought this into the room.




It was pretty fun and I still have some celebrating to do. I will let you in on that soon and promise more outfits. Summer has started so I shall be getting out more.

XX
Happy Styling

Keep up with Roses or Red 

You Might Also Like

2 comments