Neon Whimsy

Top: H&M - Skirt: F21 - Shoes: Zara - Bracelets: Charlotte Russe/F21/Mom's - Watch: Gift from Bf - Necklaces: F21/Le Bf's ...

Top: H&M - Skirt: F21 - Shoes: Zara - Bracelets: Charlotte Russe/F21/Mom's - Watch: Gift from Bf - Necklaces: F21/Le Bf's


Arm Candy!





Hello! As you can see I am trying something new with the size of my photos and I really hope you like. This post was planned for yesterday but the BF came over after work and kept me out of the house all day. But alas here it is and I as I said before I am embracing the bright colors spring/summer demands. And its pretty fun to take a break from my black wardrobe pieces.

This skirt is something bought a year or so ago and now I am falling in love love with it again. The color picks me right up and the length is super flirty. To balance the look from being so girly I un-tucked my shirt a bit. Its still my favorite style tweak.

What are you doing to pick yourself up style wise this summer?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

10 comments