Its Gettting Hot Out Here

Blazer: H&M - Top: F21 - Shorts: Thrifted Levi DIY Cut up - Shoes: Zara - Necklace& Bracelets: F21- Watch: Target ...


Blazer: H&M - Top: F21 - Shorts: Thrifted Levi DIY Cut up - Shoes: Zara - Necklace& Bracelets: F21- Watch: Target







 The temperature was at a nice high and i decided to take the opportunity to go ahead and through on some shorts and my new Zara sandals.  The blazer was a fun way to dress the look up (until i got to walking around campus and the sun hit my back).

I'm currently sitting in my Journalism 300 class so I'm off to begin paying attention to the list of assignments my professor just put on the board. And after this class is over I'm headed home for a movie night with the boy ^_^.

Hopefully your day is going great.

XX
Happy Styling

Keep up with Roses or Red 

You Might Also Like

2 comments