Alli's 21st Birthday

I'm sitting here trying to clean up this mess of a room and because I have a habit of procrastinate I gave myself permission to post thi...

I'm sitting here trying to clean up this mess of a room and because I have a habit of procrastinate I gave myself permission to post this. So I'll just continue to brief you on yesterdays events and show you an outfit.


  Jeans: Paris Blue - Sweater: H&M - Necklace: F21 - Shoes: H&M


Heart Ring: Melissa Joy - Chunky Black Ring: Charlotte Russe

Last night was Allison's (my roommates/photographer) birthday so we celebrated making the whole day about her turning 21. My other roommate and I woke her up early in the morning with a big cake, a banner and music. Later in the afternoon we headed to the Huntington Beach to kill sometime before we headed out to eat. My outfit was a little bit more dressed up for the night portion of the day (i'll try taking photos for you guy). We headed to dinner - where she ordered her first margarita- and then got snack for the movie. 21 Jumpstreet was the movie of the birthday girls choice and it was so funny. Then we finished up by documenting her buying her first bottle. We then followed that up with a few hours of dancing and karaoke.

I had so much fun and was more than happy to make her big day eventful. I hope to be there for many more of her birthdays and share her time with good friends.

XX
Happy Styling



Keep up with Roses or Red 

You Might Also Like

6 comments