Gap x WhoWhatWear Event

This past Thursday I attended the WhoWhatWear event at the Gap at the Grove here in Los Angeles. The event was all about brights colors for ...

This past Thursday I attended the WhoWhatWear event at the Gap at the Grove here in Los Angeles. The event was all about brights colors for spring so everyone came dressed  in their brightest hues. It was wonderful seeing all of those attending. I met a few bloggers I love and met some new ones.

Shirt: Lush -Pants: Thrifted - Shoes: Coconut - Bag: H&M - Necklace: Unknown -Watch: Target - Bracelets: Charlotte Russe & F21



There was a nail bar, photo booth, and food and drinks.



I loved so many of the outfits and two pair of shoes caught my eye.
 This pair from Zara I have been admiring so seeing them in person was perfect...


Meeting Dulce Candy was a great beginning to my night. she was so tiny... and just as beautiful in person!

I ran into blogger Ariana of La Catrina de LA Moda

I also spotted Who What Wear Creative Director Katherine Powers


Then I got to have a chat with the sites Editorial Director Hilary Kerr. She was such a sweetheart!

DJ Jilly Hendrix did a great job with the music for the night! And she stood the whole time in heels!

All in all it was a great night... and I'm so glad I decided to attend.

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

7 comments