Weekly Wednesday: Sunglasses

I'm so late with this post but this week I am sharing you with you my building sunglasses collection. Okay that may be an overstatement ...

I'm so late with this post but this week I am sharing you with you my building sunglasses collection. Okay that may be an overstatement because I pretty sure I done buying pairs for now. I just loved these pairs and had to have these.

 Sunglasses: Ebay


 Top: H&M - Leggings: Thrifted - Shoes: F21- Necklace: Thrifted

I love these velvet leggings!They took me a long time to get around to tailoring but they fit perfect after a bit of T.L.C.

 And the necklace is one of my recent Thrifts from this weekend. I actually did a bit more today so you will get to see that soon.


P.S. I'll also be at the WhoWhatWear event tomorrow in LA. I hope to see some of you there! Many photos should follow.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 comments