Tacos and Velvet Bows

I headed back down to Huntington Beach earlier this week for some fresh air. This time I stayed toward the shops and avoided the beach. Did ...

I headed back down to Huntington Beach earlier this week for some fresh air. This time I stayed toward the shops and avoided the beach. Did you know there is a bar on the second floor of the shopping area that has a 'Taco Thursday?' Well they do and my roomy and I took advantage of that. I got full off of 4! My filling trick? Lots of cheese (and i mean A LOT) and a squeeze or two of lime.

My signature shoe view intro...

 Top/Pants/Bracelets: F21 - Bow: Made by Me -Shoes: American Eagle - Ring: Charlotte Russe
This bow is a result of me pulling out my sewing machine after months of it collecting dust. Pretty good for my first try I'd say. I was going to purchase a few bows from American Apparel but after altering a pair of velvet leggings I figured there had to be a way to make on myself out of the scraps.



And my signature walking away ending photo. I love taking these lol. These were taken on my camera phone btw.

XX
Happy Styling

 Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

8 comments