Christmas: Two Zero Eleven

Merry Christmas my lovely readers! I hope that your day is going great and I hope all of your holidays have been even better altogether. I j...

Merry Christmas my lovely readers! I hope that your day is going great and I hope all of your holidays have been even better altogether. I just want to post a few snapshots of my day here at home with family. I didn't bring along my camera and to be honest I am loving my camera phone effects so much better. Anyways I am waiting for the night to wind down so that I blog surf and read.








Top: F21 - Skirt: Thrifted - Shoes: Wild Pair - Necklace: Random Vendor - Bracelet: Target

Let me know how your holiday is going. I love hearing from you guys. I will post post photos of what I received soon.

XX
Happy Styling


Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

7 comments