Choices and Options, Options and Choices

Since I am not in the holiday mood I am not looking forward to Christmas this year. But! looking through blogs have inspired me to come up w...

Since I am not in the holiday mood I am not looking forward to Christmas this year. But! looking through blogs have inspired me to come up with a look for Christmas dinner. So basically I am looking forward to dressing up. Here are few looks I put together and will pick to wear. Let me know what you think I could really use opinions.




Option 1:  Top/F21 - Skirt/H&M - Shoes/Wild Pair - Necklace/Vendor (w/ purple lips)
Option 2: Dress/Made by Me - Shoes/Downtown L.A. - Belt/Unknown - Tight/Target
Option 3:  Top/H&M - Shorts/Thrifted - Shoes/Downtown L.A. - Belt/Unknown - Tight/Target -Ring/F21 (w/ red lips)

I will be sure to take tons of photos this Christmas to let you guys know what I wore. And I hope that your holiday is fun and festive (don't mind the Scrooge in me this year.)

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

5 comments