Overwhelmed

I am sitting trying to wrap my head around all of the work I have ahead of me for the weekend. I know I asked  for the professors to skip th...

I am sitting trying to wrap my head around all of the work I have ahead of me for the weekend. I know I asked  for the professors to skip the ice breaker but I didn't think it would actually happen. One thing I can't wait for is an article i wrote for the weekly paper at my school. It's a student run paper so we basically have the freedom to write and submit what we want. This is more of an outlet of opinions for me. In the next few months I will start submitting to the campus magazine and the daily paper. It will be the only things holding me together in between all of the school work.

 Dress: Love Culture - Kimono: Thrifted - Shoes: Qupid - Rings: Forever 21 - Earrings: Charlotte Russe


 As you can see I went with sheer clothing again to bear with the heat.

Please don't forget me in the bloggers wardrobe contest!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

16 comments