New Additions

1. Ring: F21 2. Earrings: H&M 3. 4 by Beyonce via iPad 4./5. Va Va Violet by Revlon I've been looking for a purple color for a...






1. Ring: F21
2. Earrings: H&M
3. 4 by Beyonce via iPad
4./5. Va Va Violet by Revlon

I've been looking for a purple color for a while (yet to try). I was happy when I came across this one by Revlon and ironically its called Va Va Violet. I am loving Beyonce's fourth solo album. The lyrics I can really good and the beats are perfection. The ring i have had for a little bit but have yet to introduce it or even properly wear. It was one of the things on my birthday wishlist. And these earrings I spotted this weekend and had to get. I believe mainly for the leopard pair lol.

XX
Happy Styling

Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

27 comments