Relief and Lunch

I went took my lunch at work today and it went by pretty fast. It always feels like time is flying when your have some where to be and slow ...

I went took my lunch at work today and it went by pretty fast. It always feels like time is flying when your have some where to be and slow when your stuck and bored somewhere. But luckily I was able to spend it with my Bf today. He came to my job and took me to lunch. We didnt go anywhere special since it is my first week working during the summer. Later on we will try dining downtown and by the beach during the lunch hour.


 Top: Thrifted - Shorts: Forever 21 - Shoes: American Eagle - Blazer Mom's Closet - Necklace: Forever 21


Took these a few weeks back during school. I have quiet a few photos stored away to be posted on a later date so enjoy!




Beyonce - 1+1
Lady Gaga - So Happy I Could Die

Oh and I almost had a mini heart attack today because I kept recieving a warning that my account was suspened. I couldnt access my Blogger dashboard and I was so close to crying lol. I was telling him about it during lunch  and how I was gonna head back and create a new blog. I started to think about all of the post I had done over the past few years that i have had this blog. And how i appreciate you guys for returing with each post. BUT!!! I was able get in a make this post.  You never realize how important and how long you have  had something until you think its gone forever. I owe the biggest thanks to whoever put my access back into place.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

21 comments