Ferris Wheel Virgin

So this weekend the Bf and I headed to downtown Long Beach. We made this pack at the beginning of the year to spend at least one day with ea...

So this weekend the Bf and I headed to downtown Long Beach. We made this pack at the beginning of the year to spend at least one day with each other every week if we become busy. We don't get to spend numerous days in a row with each other like we used to when we were in high school. And surprisingly we have only skipped a total of 2 weeks this whole year (and we usually make up for it by spending as many days a possible the following week). He even makes it his duty to remind that when the week is ending without a visit.



 Maxi Dress: Forever21 - Bracelet - Gifted

So sorry for the quality of the of the first photo (its a quick webcam photo). Usually I wouldn't post it but Its the closest thing to an outfit from this weekend.

LOL at the puppy dog face I'm making

While downtown I mention the Ferris wheel that I had been dying to get on FOREVER! and every time i never got to (tried on my 19th and was pretty disappointed lol). We went over and were able to get on. And let me tell you I was paranoid! I thought we were going to tip over because all our weight was on one side. It was first time on a Ferris wheel so I was both excited yet terrified of a possible freak accident. But the fourth time around he was able to calm me down and we enjoyed the view.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

11 comments