Resort 2012

Photo Credit: Style.com I recently watched the livestream of the Oscar de la Renta Resort 2011. I don't pay much attention the resor...




Photo Credit: Style.com

I recently watched the livestream of the Oscar de la Renta Resort 2011. I don't pay much attention the resort collections because the of the praise of Spring collections and the quick arrival of Fall collections. And since I don't vacation anywhere but my house after the holidays I can't relate lol. But I really loved this collection.

I would have to say my favorite look was the pink striped two short set modeled by Candice Swanepoel. The look was very sexy and I wouldn't mind having that in my closet (and occasionally sashay around my living room in it when I'm alone). But other than that I loved the scribble/geometric patterns patterns. I also really liked the Zorro/Somberero spanish influence he mixed in with the feminine pieces.

What do you think?


You Might Also Like

8 comments