Closet-less

I am literally living out of boxes. And I am not saying this for pity but there is absolutely no room for my clothes at home. Fortunately th...

I am literally living out of boxes. And I am not saying this for pity but there is absolutely no room for my clothes at home. Fortunately that will change soon (hint to my big news I mentioned a little while ago). But since I cant physically see my clothes hanging like usual it is impossible to get inspiration. And on top of that I have work early in the morning so I automatically think "jeans, t-shirt, sweater." Sad I know. So that's why I was seriously surprised when this look came to mind.

 Top: H&M - Pants: Downtown LA - Necklace & Earrings & Cross Ring: Forever 21 -Jacket: Kiss - Skull Ring: Unknown - Shoes: Charlotte Russe

 This is was a really good book by Jackie Collins. I finished it up on yesterday morning and started on another. I really fell in love with the characters and I'm thinking about getting the sequel to it sometime soon





XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

34 comments