No One Girl Should Have All These Finals

Excuse my corny homage to Kanye West with the post title. Yes my lovelies it is finals week again for me and I have no time to act as if I h...

Excuse my corny homage to Kanye West with the post title. Yes my lovelies it is finals week again for me and I have no time to act as if I have a life let alone dress like it. I wont give you the gruesome details but I will say that it involves the university sweater that I speak of at times like this. BUT!!! that does not mean I can't enjoy the those who do have time to for a life and wonderful clothing.


A few months ago I banned myself from buying magazine for two reasons: To save and to avoid lugging a million magazines home at the end of the school year. I had been doing really good but walking buy every Vogue and Elle was hard... especially with Rihanna on the cover of April's Vogue. But that wonderful guy of mine convinced me that I had done enough and I deserved to buy a Vogue to treat myself. Of course this came after the bragging about my accomplishment that soon turned into a sad sigh lol. But I'm happy to have it since the school year is winding down and I will soon buy a subscription.

XX
Vi from Cali


Follow Roses are Red...Violets are Blue

You Might Also Like

5 comments