Nothing Like a Game of Dress-Up

So I have one more day to go and I am officially out for the summer. It is definitely bitter sweet moving out and going back home. I love be...

So I have one more day to go and I am officially out for the summer. It is definitely bitter sweet moving out and going back home. I love being around friends and family at home but i miss the university environment (and freedom). But I ordered two books to add to my summer reading list so that is something I am excited about this summer (book warm... I know I know!) Hopefully the blog will filled with activities from this summer every now and then. Think photos  of the sand from the beach, dripping ice cream, and photos from car rides.


I had some free time on my hands after packing and taking yet another final.... so I took a trip to a little boutique and tried on a few items that caught my eye. I decided to indulge the idea of purchasing new clothes since my birthday next week. I didn't walk out with these pieces but I did purchase some earrings for a night out I am expecting to have in celebration of my big day. But it's nice to play dress up sometimes right?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 comments