Sneak Peek

So in a previous post I told you guys about wanting to add a little color to my wardrobe. I was actually serious annoyed with the lack of co...

So in a previous post I told you guys about wanting to add a little color to my wardrobe. I was actually serious annoyed with the lack of color shadowing my closet. I took action and headed off to Goodwill with my roommate in search of some vibrant pieces. I hadn't been to any of the Goodwill/Salvation Army stores in a long time. And it turns out the one in my area was filled with so much. What made it even better is that the whole store was sectioned by items (skirts, pants, sweaters, etc) and perfectly by color within those sections.

  Salmon Top - Sheer Robe - Pink Knitted Top - Velvet Pants

This is what I came out with after almost two hours of picking, trying on, approving, rejecting and placing things back.This is just a sneak peak; I will reveal them one by one on the blog soon. 

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

7 comments