Wait-listed

Today was my registration date for the Fall semester and it was very hectic. I won't get into it but I will say that I was rearranging m...

Today was my registration date for the Fall semester and it was very hectic. I won't get into it but I will say that I was rearranging my schedule (due to classes getting nabbed/wait-listed) and answering phone calls at work at the same time.  Luckily I was wearing one of the new additions to my closet, the salmon top. It really brightened up my day during all of the stress.

Top: Thrifted - Jeans: Thrifted - Heels: Target - Necklace: Store on campus - Earrings: Forever 21



I've come to believe I'm the queen of the half tucked in messy shirt look lol.


 I love my heels but sometimes a flat will do. I have developed a bad association with sandals ; seeing as 99.9% of the students at my school wear them come rain and shine. I also don't like the way my feet look in them. But when I tried these on and had to take them home.

Sandals: Forever 21

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

22 comments