Night Stars

So this is a none fashion related post.I thought I would share some photos from my spring break. The Hubby (Boyfriend) and I took a trip to ...

So this is a none fashion related post.I thought I would share some photos from my spring break. The Hubby (Boyfriend) and I took a trip to the Griffith Observatory in Hollywood on Saturday. He had never been and I thought he would love it for two reasons. The first being that the Observatory is filled with a lots of stuff about the stars and planets; they even had a huge periodic elements display which i knew he would love. And the second being the view of the city at night. It is absolutely gorgeous and it is really breathtaking being up there.




 I kept telling him i looked like a complete dork in the photos lol.
 He really loved the table of elements! He was telling about the ones that could kill you instantly. He is such a science nerd lol.


 We could have stayed up there forever.




XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

10 comments