Tribal Pop of Color

Top: K-Mart - Leggings/Poncho/Ring: Forever21 - Flats: Payless - Watch: Given to Me This is what I wore Wednesday. This outfit came to min...


Top: K-Mart - Leggings/Poncho/Ring: Forever21 - Flats: Payless - Watch: Given to Me

This is what I wore Wednesday. This outfit came to mind right before I  went to bed the night before. Which is when i usually get my outfit ideas lately. With this sudden spark of "what to wear" you would think I would be able to make it to class on time. But unfortunately there is always something I have to return for once I leave the room and I end up 5-10 minutes late.


I love wearing this poncho because it makes me feel so wrapped up
                              



Im so glad you guys liked the photos from our trip to the Griffth Observatory. It was a really magical night being up there. Half the time it left us trying to explain the veiw was like and the other half speechless. Being up so high looking down at all the lights and knowing that you are usually the one being looked upon is a wonderful thought. We decided to make it a tradition and promised to go back every year around this time. Cant wait til next spring

P.S. And for everyone who asked no were are not married. But we have been together for almost 4 years so hes sort of earned that term of affection. So next time you see "Hubby" just know Im talking about my boyfriend.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

25 comments