Break Because of Spring

I'm currently finishing up the first of the semester and getting ready for my spring break. I'm dreading this because spring break i...

I'm currently finishing up the first of the semester and getting ready for my spring break. I'm dreading this because spring break is basically an interlude into the summer. A long drawn out endless summer. So as of right now I am packing and catching up on my YouTube subscriptions.

Top: Gifted - Pants: Forever21 - Cross Ring & Black Ring: Forever21 - Necklace: By My Friends Mom - Shoes: Forever21 




Oh by the way the weather is crappy here in good ole' Southern California. This lighting is a product of a cloudy covering the sunshine. I may sound like a weather brat but I'm use to warm days and cool nights

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

29 comments