Thigh Highs and Sunlight

I ended up taking the bow off. Dress: H&M, Blazer: Moms Closet, Shoes: Forever21, Socks: Target, Bow: DIY After dressing lamely for mos...

I ended up taking the bow off.
Dress: H&M, Blazer: Moms Closet, Shoes: Forever21, Socks: Target, Bow: DIY

After dressing lamely for most of this week I decided to put on an outfit I've been harboring in my thoughts since I've gotten these shoes. This dress (along with another in a different color) has been sitting inside my closet since my birthday last year. I never got a chance to wear and thought why now wear it to class?

Hope your week is going well. I've been working on an essay for my womens studies class for the past few days and I'm just happy not to be coming home from the library at 11pm for the first time this week.

Well I'm off to rest! My roomate and I have got some thrifting to do tomorrow morning wish us luck! Hopefully I'll come home with some new things to show you guys.

P.S. Thank you to all of my new followers. Im glad you like the blog enough to click that little button.

P.P.S. Thank you to all my older followers. Thank you so much for coming back.

P.P.P.S. Please keep submitting questions in the comment section for the Q&A post. 

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

21 comments