T U X E D O F R O M O U R A T T I C

XXI Sweater (similar here )  Shoes Lola Shoetique (similar here ) US Polo Assn. Hat (similar here ,  here and here ) ...


XXI Sweater (similar here )
 Shoes Lola Shoetique (similar here)
US Polo Assn. Hat (similar herehere and here)

To anyone who decoded the title of this post... we should be best friends.  I've always wanted to rock a Canadian Tuxedo for some time but I had to figure out how to wear it my way. There are a lot of trends that I love initially but hold off on if it's not totally my style. 

It was fun to try this denim on denim look that I've admired from afar. It was a good kick start for the new year and my style. I want to try more things as well as get back to my original aesthetic (eclectic/tom boyish) style. I was looking through older blog post was reminded of the way I use to mix messy with girly. I miss throwing my Timberland's on with feminine looks and my signature dirty t-shirt tuck. So my goal for the year is to both step out and step back at the same time!

[Canada is the Attic of the US. A denim top and bottom combo is usually called the Canadian Tuxedo.]

You Might Also Like

0 comments