C H A M P A G N E P O P X J A C L Y N H I L L

I wanted to share the beauty that is the  Becca   Holiday Champagne Glow Palette . If you're involved in any bit of the beaut...


I wanted to share the beauty that is the Becca Holiday Champagne Glow Palette. If you're involved in any bit of the beauty world (be YouTube, Blogs, or Instagram) you have heard about this bad boy. And although the entire interwebs has debuted the palette, I wanted to show some up closes, share swatches and give my thoughts on it!

The trio features PearlChampagne Pop (c/o of the creative mind of Jaclyn Hill), and Blushed Copper.

 Pearl, one of Becca's permanent liquid highlighters, is a solid shimmering white shade. And while it may be intimidating for someone of my skin tone or darker, it's not. The trick is to apply this color sparingly. Use a fluffy brush and a light hand it's sure to give a subtle shine.

Champagne Pop, the infamous limited edition shade, is describe as a "soft white gold with pinky peach undertone." I think the mixture of gold and the delicate undertones makes it a great fit for all skin tones.

And last but not least, Blushed Copper. This warm copper with rose gold tones made it's debut via this palette and has yet to be announce as permanent or LE. Either way this color is different... in a good way. From what I have seen it's the perfect bronzer/contour on fair skin. Personally I find it to be a great bronzer/highlight myself.

Overall the palette is definitely worth it. You're getting three shades for less than the price of one Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector (which I own and love as well). Also, the highlighters are meant to double as shadows (bonus). So if you are thinking about snagging one of these babies before they're all gone, Go for it. And I mean come on... it's so pretty to look at, how could you resist?!

(Link) to Champagne Glow

You Might Also Like

0 comments