G R E Y F O R F A L L

Wearing: Shoes: Lola Shoetique I'm slowing allowing grey to absorb my love for black. It's has the monochrome feel b...


Wearing: Shoes: Lola Shoetique

I'm slowing allowing grey to absorb my love for black. It's has the monochrome feel but much less aggressive. I always feel like I'm giving off Kelly Cutrone vibes when I'm in all black. That's not a bad thing but to those who enjoy a bit more color in their life it can be a bit offensive and I think grey (and the many shades it comes in) is a nice compromise. Plus it looks really good against my skin. 

I've been loving simple pieces like this tube dress. Kim K. has definitely known something we haven't for the long time because this dress comfy yet it hugs the body just right. Let's just say I've caught in and I'll be picking up more of these. Judge me if you must!

You Might Also Like

0 comments