BOY PARTS

Coat: ?? - Crop Top: Wet Seal - Pants: H&M - Sneakers: Vans I got my hair again. Well, I got it trimmed. Which for me m...

Coat: ?? - Crop Top: Wet Seal - Pants: H&M - Sneakers: Vans

I got my hair again. Well, I got it trimmed. Which for me means I'm inclined to go more androgynous. So don't mind me and my imaginary boy parts. 

I wore this to an a Jil Sander Navy event last night. Whenever I go to an event I take the effort to dress "on brand." The line is minimalist with a slash of color (more of the event tomorrow) so I went with a "tailored" look and then added these Vans Sk8-Hi and a bit of midriff to feel at home. And I think I like the outcome.

*I put air quotes around the tailored because we all know I'm not patient enough to buy something and get it altered.





You Might Also Like

0 comments