DAY 13: IT GROWS ON YOU

Jeans: Wet Seal - Shoes: Classified I'm typically prone to black. An all white look is very rare. I find it be a thin l...

Jeans: Wet Seal - Shoes: Classified

I'm typically prone to black. An all white look is very rare. I find it be a thin line between chic and angelic/bridal. And since I like my look with a side "bad ass" (yes, I gaged at that use of those words too) the innocence of white a bit much. But throughout this project I've had to nix hints of black in accessories and articles of clothing for the sake of the look. I do have to say it's growing on me. 

I took advance of wearing white this past Friday and Sunday (more on my Instagram). I'm sure those won't be the last full on white outfits for during the month. I've just got to find a way give it more of an edge. 

Happy Styling


You Might Also Like

1 comments