DAY ONE OF TWENTY-EIGHT

Button-up: C/O My Boyfriend So today I'm announcing my project. It actually feels weird and pretentious of me to even call th...

Button-up: C/O My Boyfriend

So today I'm announcing my project. It actually feels weird and pretentious of me to even call this an announcement. I decided to take on a little challenge and spent the next month in one top.  A simple white mens button up. 

I've become so bored and tbh exhausted with trying to find a new look with all new pieces everyday. And every time I look at the end of the closet where several of the Boy's shirts hang this button up always caught a glance or two. Then one day I thought what if I styled it a few ways here and there. That turned into what If I wore it for a straight week. And for some crazy reason I thought to do it for month.

And I've gone about being a little sneaky and choosing the shortest month of the year but technically it is a full "month." 

This also presents itself as a personal style challenge. I've gotten so lazy when it comes to getting dressed everyday. Post college means the people I interact with don't really care what I've got on. Plus, in a professional work environment I just have to focus on the professional part (aka a button up and sensible shoes).

But I really want to challenge myself with every look for the next 4 weeks. I'm sure several post will come with interesting stories and observations that I'm already anticipating. I've even done a bit of shopping to make things a bit more interesting! I'll be updating here several times a week and everyday on Instagram; So you should definitely follow there. I'm excited and I hope you enjoy stick around for the ride.

P.S. I went very simple for the first look with it being Sunday and all.

Happy Styling


You Might Also Like

3 comments