DAY 2: BRUSH STROKES

Coat: Choies - Jeans: Levi's - Shoes: Sheikh - Bag: Vintage - Hat: Chicwish  Day 2 and I can't really say muc...

Coat: Choies - Jeans: Levi's - Shoes: Sheikh - Bag: Vintage - Hat: Chicwish 

Day 2 and I can't really say much at this point. I've worn a shirt two days in a row; which is what was all do on the weekends any way. 

I just got this coat in mail from Choies and I've been dying to wear it. It's super soft yet structured (don't ask me how because I have no idea). I usually bug out trying to find a background that represent what I'm wearing well. This wall caught my eye while looking for places to shoot. The lines reminded me of the lines/brush strokes on the sides of the coat.

Also, the shirt fit easily into my "Mom" jeans. It oversized so I'm sure I'll have some trouble stuffing it into my skinny jeans.  

Anyways, I really like this look and I'm scared I've set the bar too high for the first real day out. *inserts emoji wincing with teeth showing.* We shall see.

Happy Styling



You Might Also Like

6 comments