THE HAUNTING OF AN IDEA

I'm in this weird place of being inspired and being intimidated by those same inspirations. I've promised myself to m...


I'm in this weird place of being inspired and being intimidated by those same inspirations. I've promised myself to make 2015 unlike any other. To go further with my blog and find creative ways when it comes to all of my online content. I have a project coming up next month that I seem to go about in a roller coaster motion. One day I'm excited and ideas are spewing out left and right. Other days I'm buried in doubt and find the idea idiotic. 

My astrological sign is Gemini. This means I am the epitome of back and forth. I never know what I want even though I just spent the past hour talking about it. I'm the person who goes to their favorite restaurant, knows they only order one thing but still glances over with menu in terror. Which is why this project and it's success is currently haunting. 

I don't believe it's a lack of self confidence. It's the outcome that waves over me that makes it hard for me to make a decision without looking over my options again. the fact that a idea seems great but can fall flat is wild!  

But ya know who knows what is going to happen. And as cheesy as it sounds, you'll never know unless you try. So I gotta just suck it up and wait for February to come.

P.S. I started collection animal ears. This mickey pair that I got at a Nylon part last Fall are my current favorite. I love ears so much I even wear them when I'm in bed on the weekends just because. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments