DAY 4: LET'S GO DOWN TO THE TENNIS COURTS

Top: H&M - Skirt: XXI - Shoes: Bamboo I've had to explain this whole same shirt for a month thing to several ...

Top: H&M - Skirt: XXI - Shoes: Bamboo

I've had to explain this whole same shirt for a month thing to several people over the past few days. Here are some of the reactions I've gotten:

1. "Ahh Cool" or "That should be interesting"
2. Did you lose a bet or something (the answer is no)
3. Are you going to wash it? (ummm of course! not washing it would be gross. it's not a month long quest to smell bad challenge).

Luckily because I work in an office I've actually gotten around some people noticing. It's actually nice. This way I don't have to explain in every conversation. Also I think it will be more of a conversational piece once I'm a week or so in. 

p.s. I am legitimacy wearing this every day. Not just styling it for photos.

Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

4 comments