DAY 22: SMOOTH LIKE KOLA

Sweater: Hanes - Skirt: XXI - Boots: Timberlands - Socks: H&M  This is what I wore Monday. I'm not sure if I ment...

Sweater: Hanes - Skirt: XXI - Boots: Timberlands - Socks: H&M 

This is what I wore Monday. I'm not sure if I mentioned that I skipped a day for Valentine's Day? It clashed with my outfit tbh so I gave my self a cheat day. 

Any who I wore this Monday and felt very school girl goth. I think I was channeling a bit of Vashti Kola vibes with this look. If you don't know who that is I suggest you make Google you BFF. Vashti is an amazing NY artist who does everything from directing music videos to designing. 

She has this too cool for school edgy thing going on that I wish I could have pulled off in my HS days... I did wear leather leggings and ripped denim, that's close right? Her mix of tomboy and goth is perfect. She's been one of my recent muses. Not only because of her style but her hustle as well. She's always getting shit done in a fresh pair of sneakers or Timbs.

She's one of the few reason's I've decided to expand my shoe collection to something a little less vertical. I've been on the hunt for few pairs of sneakers to get back to the more laid back style I had pre-blog. Le Boy is excited teaching me the ins and outs of sneaker design. For once, I'm the noob when comes to style. Hopefully, this works out and I look at least half as sick as Ms. Kola. 

Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

2 comments