HOW DO YOU TIP IN ABU DHABI?

Poncho: XXI  Do any of you know how deliriously fun and absolutely embarrassing it is to have several people se...


Poncho: XXI 


Do any of you know how deliriously fun and absolutely embarrassing it is to have several people see you twirl around in front of a camera?  No? Well it's actually no that bad.

I had way too much fun in this shooting this poncho. It was sitting in my closet occupying space because I never wanted to deal with the all day upkeep that comes with donning one (wieght, slippage, etc). I got over though because I was too fascinated by the fact that I felt cool throwing it over my face and pretending I was in that first Abu Dhabi scene from Sex and City II.

Also the photos are now bigger. How do we like? I think bigger = epic.

 And I like epic.


You Might Also Like

10 comments