TWO THOUSAND FIFTEEN

I wish I could say I had this epic hangover and I'm just really getting up and out of bed a few days into the new year. That...

I wish I could say I had this epic hangover and I'm just really getting up and out of bed a few days into the new year. Thats not the case. But this basically a summary of my morning after. Straight to my phone and in search of warm liquids.  

There was more foreshadowing than reflected. A fresh start is much needed. I've even taken the it upon to change my Twitter and Instagram handles. I can now be found at @_violetbanks. Which means I had to get new business cards which I'm waiting by the mail for!

 I'm just so excited about the upcoming year and all the plans I have written down on paper. And with my first real post of the year I want to say thank you for reading and thank you for staying. Let's get the year started.

You Might Also Like

0 comments