HOLIDAY BAG

Bag: No Name The holiday season is synonymous with one thing... sparkles. Well, To be specific, metallics and sequins. Every year f...

Bag: No Name

The holiday season is synonymous with one thing... sparkles. Well, To be specific, metallics and sequins. Every year for New Years Eve I choose a tone for accessories and such and I typically go for silver. This year I had additional options with the annoying rise in popularity of rose gold.. stop trying to make fetch happen

What was I talking about? Oh yeah (haha I really could not stand myself writing that. OF COURSE I remember what I was talking about it's two sentence above this one). Anyways, this year I went with gold. Until I saw this bag at a random boutique I hadn't made up my mind.  

 I'm insanely in love with this thing. I initially put in the hallway to photograph it and it's still there. I think my house is slowing turning in a permanent Coveteur set up. No complaints.

With 3 weeks til the big countdown on the hunt for matching strappy heels. I have no plans at the moment but i'v been made commissioner of fun for myself and my friends. So, I got some work to do in order to show this baby off!

You Might Also Like

4 comments