WHAT A BOMB-ER

Bomber : Courtesy of Sammy Dress - Bralette: PinkZone - Top: XXI - Jeans: Bullethead Denim - Boots: Timberland  Let me...

Bomber: Courtesy of Sammy Dress - Bralette: PinkZone - Top: XXI - Jeans: Bullethead Denim - Boots: Timberland 

Let me start by saying there is nothing misfortunate about this jacket! I am absolutely smitten with this bomber and apparently several passerbys and store clerks were too.

I received this little gem in the mail after Sammy Dress contacted a few weeks ago. I've had the pleasure of browsing their site prior so I was excited that someone there had found the blog. I went through tons of items -- Sammy Dress is a online store with thousands of items for insanely good prices -- and finally decided on this amazing sequined bomber.

When it got to my doorstep I immediately tried it on and fell in love! You would think something with this much embellishment would weigh you down but this bomber does just the opposite. It's light weight yet it holds all the structure.. The inside of it is comfortable as well. I don't know what's on the inside but it makes wearing it itch and chaff free.

 This will definitely come in handy this spring. I have so many ideas for styling it for upcoming post. Definitely stay tuned for more of this bomber and check out Sammy Dress for cool pieces!

XX

You Might Also Like

4 comments