WEHO

You would think something like Los Angeles Fashion week would be top tier for a LA native like myself. This outfit is actua...

You would think something like Los Angeles Fashion week would be top tier for a LA native like myself. This outfit is actually from my outing to LAFW Concept which actually I was made it too but found myself elsewhere after the first show.

After realizing we had left the memory cards at home Le Boy and I headed out to purchase one and ended up exploring West Hollywood (Or WeHo as I like to call it and he likes to roll his eyes at). 

We had so much fun during out fashion week detour. We went  to Whole Foods where we ate lunch outside and took a warm cloudless view. The best part was cruising in that god ol' Hollywood street traffic. We saw this mural on the way to eat and made a mental not to come back for photos.

I think I like playing hooky!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

5 comments