THROWBACK

It's only March but I think I've found my uniform for summer. I was leaving the house today and these jeans stood out to ...

It's only March but I think I've found my uniform for summer. I was leaving the house today and these jeans stood out to me. They remind of a pair of ragged jeans I had in the 5th grade. It took me a long time to get the ends ripped and frayed just right and I loved them. They didn't last long though because my mom threw them away and replaced them with a new pair. I can't even begin to tell you how mad I was. Luckily for both of us, that was probably the biggest tantrum I had as a preteen. 

So until summer comes I think I'll be wearing my jeans out and toning up my stomach. But ya know LA is always warm so I don't have much time!

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

0 comments