DIRECTOR'S CUT

I was filming a video for my YouTube channel and decided to do some portrait/headshot like photos.Don't get your Agent Provocateu...


I was filming a video for my YouTube channel and decided to do some portrait/headshot like photos.Don't get your Agent Provocateur in a bunch, I'm not attempting build a portfolio. Modeling isn't my thing. I honestly prefer behind the lens and editing. That and I don't resemble Cara or Jordan. But after filming I was really feeling it and you know sometimes you just wanna turn the camera on and take pointless shots of yourself.

Going from director to subject was actually something I had to get used to when I first started this blog – and eventually my channel. If you look back at some of my old post my posture is beyond anything the world awkward can describe. But with time (and puberty) I've grown into being the face of my own brand/content.

I encourage you to indulge in a bit of vanity and have a mini photo shoot (selfies will do).

Alright, I'm off do a bunch of things in an obscene amount of time, only to assure an inadequate amount of sleep. Before I go I want know how do you deal with being on camera? Does it come easy to you? or are you the still working on it?

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

1 comments