WHO WHAT WEAR WARDROBE CHALLENGE: DAY ONE/TWO

Top: H&M - Pants: Thrifted - Coat: Chicwish - Hat: Chicwish - Sandals: XXI  So I've decided to take on a 30 day wardrobe chal...


Top: H&M - Pants: Thrifted - Coat: Chicwish - Hat: Chicwish - Sandals: XXI 

So I've decided to take on a 30 day wardrobe challenge. Who What Wear has challenged it's readers to step outside their "style comfort zone." They already have the looks posted for each day. I of course said yes. I love a challenge and I thought it would be a great way to get back into blogging full-time. 

I accepted the challenge via Instagram last night after seeing the post on the site meaning today was day two. I went the route of mashing them together. For the bright color combo I wore this light blue tank from H&M with a pair of thrifted pants I tailored myself. I've always wanted to go take on a light blue and dark blue mixture so I went for it.  For the two or more textures challenge I threw on my favorite coat of the moment from Chicwish. The body is wool and the sleeves are leather. 

I'm really hoping I can stick to it. I wont be updating everyday but I will post all 30 looks on the blog and Instagram. The post will be in the form of singular shoots,  multiple outfits and some simple mirror selfies as shown above. Tomorrow is "Go Big or Go Home." Are you taking this on?

Check out the challenge here.

XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

1 comments