UP IN FRINGE

Sweater: XXI - Shorts: See You Monday - Boots: Timberland -Necklace: Made By Me Photo Credit: Ashley Austre-Brown L...

Sweater: XXI - Shorts: See You Monday - Boots: Timberland -Necklace: Made By Me

Photo Credit: Ashley Austre-Brown


Lets start off by saying that I spent most of the day pulling these See You Monday shorts down. I've got a little bit of a tush and these are definitely rode up. But since Fall is coming around and giving off a bit of cold weather here in LA I thought I'd get good use of them before my only option for bottoms would be jeans and tights. I paired them with this white sweater (its bleach white despite my choice of filter for this post) knitted sweater and my Timbs to give the look a more Fall appropriate look.

In other news... I'm currently sans photographer. Well at least on a regular basis. The fact that I no longer have roommates, my boyfriend now goes to work before I am up, and daylight savings has come around makes getting outfit photos hard. I'm trying to figure it all out. I thinking of taking my tripod out and snapping before leaving for campus. Also I may have convinced my friend to take my photos every Tues/Thurs when we have class together.

 Lets all keep fingers crossed because I don't want to resort to webcam photos or mirror pics... because neither of those options flatter me.


XX
Happy Styling

You Might Also Like

8 comments